[packman] kodi 18.6 addon catch-up tv don't work

Manfred Hollstein manfred.h at gmx.net
Thu Mar 12 20:00:36 CET 2020

Hi chalu,

On Thu, 12 Mar 2020, 17:31:53 +0100, c.chalu at free.fr wrote:
> Hello,
> With openSUSE Leap 15.1, i installed kodi 18.6 and then the addon : catch-up
> TV & More (from kodi's official repository)
> but the addon don't work

I downloaded the addon from Kodi's repo, unzip'ed it and grep'ed for
sqlite3: there is not even a textual reference to it.

> kodi.log is with this error (as an attachment the complete kodi.log) :
> ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script
> returned the following error<--

Looking at the complete trace I'd rather suspect the stuff shown below
from /home/utilisateur/.kodi/addons/script.module.codequick/lib/codequick/__init__.py
What is it? Where does it come from? BTW, did the "catch-up TV & More"
addon work before, or is it the first time you're trying to use it?

Cheers.

l8er
manfred