[packman] kodi 18.6 addon catch-up tv don't work

Manfred Hollstein manfred.h at gmx.net
Thu Mar 12 19:21:48 CET 2020

On Thu, 12 Mar 2020, 18:33:32 +0100, Olaf Hering wrote:
> Am Thu, 12 Mar 2020 17:31:53 +0100
> schrieb c.chalu at free.fr:
>
> > Error Contents: No module named sqlite3
>
> This message means most likely something in python namespace needs 'sqlite3'.
> There is nothing the kodi rpms can do about such dependency errors.

yeah, I'd say there is something wrong with the addon the OP is trying
to use; at least, the MediathekView addon works perfectly well here and
it also uses sqlite3. BTW, the sqlite3 module is provided by the python
rpm from Leap 15.1. @c.chalu at free.fr: can you show us the output from
running the following command:

  rpm -V python

> Olaf