[packman] BuildService API error when branching a package

Manfred Hollstein manfred.h at gmx.net
Mon Apr 20 13:16:34 CEST 2020

Hi Stefan,

On Fri, 17 Apr 2020, 18:04:36 +0200, Stefan Botter wrote:
> Am Freitag, 17. April 2020, 16:02:11 CEST schrieb Manfred Hollstein:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > in order to fix the broadcom-wl package in PMBS, I ran the following
> > command:
> >
> >   osc -A pmbs branch Essentials broadcom-wl home:manfred.h
> >
> > which errored out:
> >
> >   BuildService API error: failed to branch:
> > /srv/obs/events/lastnotifications: bad last line at
> > /usr/lib/obs/server/BSFileDB.pm line 269.
> >
> > Branching using the GUI also doesn't work. I guess, Stefan needs to
> > look into this...
>
> OK, I will try tomorrow, today I am not near any keyboard anymore.

the issue appears to be more generic... At least, I also cannot edit
e.g. the repo setup:

  $ osc -A pmbs meta prj -e home:manfred.h
  Sending meta data...
  BuildService API error: 400 /srv/obs/events/lastnotifications: bad last line at /usr/lib/obs/server/BSFileDB.pm line 269.
  Try again? ([y/N]):
  discarding /tmp/osc_metafile.qi88rbcy.xml

Editing in the UI fails with an internal error, too.

> Greetings,
>
> Stefan

Cheers.

l8er