[packman] Advance notice of PMBS shutdown from next Weekend on

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Mon Jan 22 09:04:08 CET 2018

Hi all,

due to new compliance regulations in our data center I am not allowed
to run systems there without available security updates.
As openSUSE Leap 42.2's support period ends on Jan 26th 2018, and there
is no published openSUSE Leap 42.3 repository for OBS' stable branch, I
cannot update PMBS to openSUSE 42.3, and am thus unable to fulfill the
compliance criteria.

I will have to shut down PMBS until either
- I find the time and a machine to host PMBS outside of our data
  center, or
- a stable branch is published for a supported version of Leap.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused,
greetings,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu Hause