[packman] Packaging request - VidCutter

Gerhard Kühbauer vienna550 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 14 23:23:54 CET 2017

Am 2017-02-14 um 22:55 schrieb Carlos E. R.:

> I'd like to. But I have to cut a section of about that size first,
> without modifying it. Perhaps with plain dd?
>
> As to sending it, it can be done in little pieces by email (to be
> joined later with plain "cat" or piping), or perhaps in google drive.

I guess the easiest way is just to record a "fresh" short clip (trailer
or commercial), 20-30 seconds is enough. Leave it completely as it is
and you can send it to me via email: vienna550 at hotmail.com (Hotmail
allows up to 10MB-attachments. Google drive, a filehoster like
filedropper, zippyshare  is fine too - whatever option is the most
convenient for you.

I'll take a look at the video as soon as possible!

Best regards and have a nice evening!