[packman] add source repository to obs environment

Diego Ercolani diego.ercolani at ssis.sm
Thu Sep 29 14:44:48 CEST 2016

Hello, can I ask something about obs environment?
I didn't find the information I need in the online documentation: I would like
to build linphone against belle-sip 1.4.2 as the actual belle-sip 1.5.0 breaks
linphone
I built the belle-sip 1.4.2: home:dercol:branches:Multimedia/belle-sip
But, to test linphone I need to build my branch of linphone
(home:dercol:branches:Multimedia/linphone) against the
home:dercol:branches:Multimedia/belle-sip and I don't know how to tell obs to
use home:dercol:branches:Multimedia/belle-sip as source for belle-sip