[packman] mpv _disabled_ (amongst other packages) in pmbs for openSUSE_Leap_42.2

Manfred Hollstein manfred.h at gmx.net
Fri Nov 18 12:37:04 CET 2016

Hi there,

thanks to everyone who helped with my problem. I just wanted to confirm
that changing the vendor from Packman to openSUSE (i.e. the original
package from the Leap 42.2 distribution) for the various packages listed
in my initial e-mail to this list resulted in a working system with a
fully functional "mpv" program! Handbrake also works properly! So, this
bucket can be closed... ;)

There's another one remaining, though, "winff" is disabled in Packman
for openSUSE_Leap_42.2. My daughters are using it regularly on their
systems, so they would be missing it a lot. Can the package be enabled
for 42.2, please?

TIA, cheers.

l8er
manfred