[packman] An advice regarding Kodi packages

Sagi Ben-Akiva sagiben at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 19:50:59 CET 2016

Hi,

Thank you Stefan and Guillaume for your modifications and accepting the
change.

I see that kodi.binary-addons build are failing because the following
patches are missing :
kodi.binary-addons-audiodecoder.ncsf-gcc5.3.patch
kodi.binary-addons-screensavers.rsxs-upstream-stdbool_h.patch

line 70: /home/abuild/rpmbuild/SOURCES/kodi.binary-addons-audiodecoder.ncsf-gcc5.3.patch:
No such file or directory

Thanks,

  Sagi.