[packman] vlc broken

Christian chris at computersalat.de
Fri Jul 15 13:15:12 CEST 2016

Am 15.07.2016 um 11:20 schrieb Wolfgang Bauer:
> Am Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2016, 13:25:02 schrieb Christian:
>> Does some someone see the same ?
>
> No, vlc works fine here, and I haven't heard of such a problem
> either.
>
> With "vlc menu" you mean the right-click context menu? Or the
> general menu at the top of the window?
I mean the general menu.

> What desktop are you using? If KDE, do you have some special window
> rules in place, or other window specific settings?
I am using WindowMaker, but same with LXDE

> Try a fresh user account and see whether it works there. Or maybe
> try a different video output device and/or disable "Accelerated
> video output (Overlay)".
I 'am' using a fresh user account ... cause it is a fresh install.

BTW ... we are not on windows, don't we ?

> And what vlc version is this actually about? The stable 2.2.4, or
> the 3.0 beta?
I am talking about 2.2.4

>> Or is there already a fix as work in progress ?
>
> As there doesn't seem to be a (general) issue, I guess not. ;-)
So you think I should check with gnome and kde, too ?
Any other ideas ?

Anyway thank you for taking time ... :)

- --

Christian
   - Please do not 'CC' me on list mails.
          Just reply to the list :)
Der ultimative shop für Sportbekleidung und Zubehör

http://www.sc24.de