[packman] No k3b-codecs for openSUSE 42.1

Wolfgang Bauer e9325712 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Dec 30 01:37:39 CET 2016

Am Mittwoch, 28. Dezember 2016, 00:45:18 schrieb Jimmy Peters:
> I have been trying to clear the message in k3b about the mad plugin.  I
> have installed from your repository many times in the past.  However, the
> last couple of days, I have been working on a new system and it will not
> install k3b-codecs.  From everything way the sites tell me to check, it
> says that there is no package.  Is there something missing or am I doing
> something wrong?

Install the k3b package from Packman, that should include the mad plugin.

I.e. do a full switch to the Packman repo (either via "Switch system packages"
in YaST or "zypper dup --from Packman), or at least make sure that k3b comes
from Packman (e.g. click on "Versions" below the package list in YaST).

A separate k3b-codecs package doesn't exist any more.

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang