[packman] packages for leap42.1 (opensuse)

Jurzitza, Dieter dieter.jurzitza at herrmannultraschall.com
Tue Nov 10 13:35:44 CET 2015

Dear listmembers,
I recently switched to leap42.1 (opensuse). After this decision I had to realize that several IMHO important packages from packman are missing - for example xine-codecs.
I was told that the build is problematic since a while. Trying myself I stumbled across many dependencies that cannot be fulfilled because other packages necessary for the build are missing as well.
Therefore I would appreciate if a kind soul could tell me whether I can hope that the missing packages are going to be provided :-)
I really tried to build on my own - no chance.
Thank you very much for your efforts,
take care

Dieter Jurzitza