[packman] PMBS problems please help

Dave Plater davejplater at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 09:37:50 CET 2015

I've put the latest blender in Extra as part of syncing it with
openSUSE, in fact because a watered down ffmpeg is in openSUSE Leap
and upwards all I really need to do is link the package and it doesn't
build for 13.2 and down anymore because of numerous dependencies.
This I can sort out later but for now blender only builds for Leap in
Extra. It builds happily in my home:davepl project for Tumbleweed but
in Extra it's unresolved for all the ffmpeg libraries. It also fails
the Factory build.
To aggravate this problem command line osc won't operate on PMBS with
my new and only Leap42.1 installation, when I try osc meta prj in my
local home:davepl directory it returns:
Failed to reach a server:
 [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:581)

If I could at least read Extra's prj meta, I might have a clue about
the blender problems. I thought it was a transient problem so I waited
until today.
I have a new home directory with Leap, my old 12.1 was so broken that
I thought it better. My build service directory is not under home but
on another partition but was working before I nuked 12.1

Thanks for your help
Dave Plater