[packman] Can't map wireless xbox360 controller in ppsspp

minty at openmailbox.org minty at openmailbox.org
Sun May 3 15:47:36 CEST 2015

Using openSUSE 13.2, KDE

Hello.

Well, the title says almost all

The problem:
ppsspp is not picking my wireless xbox360 controller. It doesn't let me
map it: I press a button or move a stick and nothing happens.
It works with everything else I tried it with: supertuxkart, wine,
antimicro, kde's joystick settings...

The controller
It's a Microsoft one: JR9-00011. It should show up in google

The setup:
I am using xboxdrv (From the hardware repo) to fix the annoying
blinking leds

Other:
Someone has this problem before:
(https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/6174), but he/she was
compiling it. If I knew how, I still would be using packman :)
Tried with xpad too. Same problems: ppsspp doesn't let me map buttons,
everything else works fine