[packman] packman.inode.at repo unreachable

Wolfgang Bauer e9325712 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jun 9 22:39:17 CEST 2015

Am Dienstag, 9. Juni 2015, 14:49:04 schrieb Felix Miata:
> Wolfgang Bauer composed on 2015-06-09 13:13 (UTC+0200):
> > Mathias Homann composed:
> >> over the years I have learned to avoid the inode.at mirror completely,
> >> it is just too unreliable a lot of the time. Maybe we should get rid of
> >> it completely...
> >
> > Hm?
> > I never had problems with it...
>
> Have you no openSUSE installations with Packman configured that you tried to
> update with Zypper in the past week?

Yes, I have packman.inode.at on all my openSUSE installations. And yes I had
problems now as well, obviously, because that mirror was down.

But I meant that I never had problems with it before, over years. That should
be obvious by reading to what I replied to, no?

I definitely disagree that it was "just too unreliable a lot of the time".

Btw, packman.inode.at is reachable again meanwhile, although it just redirects
to another mirror...

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang