[packman] packman.inode.at repo unreachable

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 9 20:49:04 CEST 2015

Wolfgang Bauer composed on 2015-06-09 13:13 (UTC+0200):

> Mathias Homann composed:

>> over the years I have learned to avoid the inode.at mirror completely,
>> it is just too unreliable a lot of the time. Maybe we should get rid of
>> it completely...

> Hm?
> I never had problems with it...

Have you no openSUSE installations with Packman configured that you tried to
update with Zypper in the past week? If not receiving answer n, zypper will
proceed to disable Packman when one tries to up. It's nuisance enough to make
people skip updating, which is a bad habit to get into.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/