[packman] Interest in obs-studio build for openSUSE 13.1 which requires a few aggregated packages

Jimmy Berry jimmy at boombatower.com
Thu Jul 9 09:51:48 CEST 2015

obs-studio has dependencies on ffmpeg which is why I was told it had
to be in Packman. Which makes sense since it needs the Packman version
of ffmpeg to be useful.

If a newer qt5 is too much extra baggage to support 13.1 that is fine,
I can go ahead and delete that experimental build. I just wanted to
see what others thought.

--
Jimmy