[packman] Latest VLC broken?

Wolfgang Bauer e9325712 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Oct 7 04:42:14 CEST 2014

Am Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2014, 03:59:25 schrieb Wolfgang Bauer:
> Am Montag, 6. Oktober 2014, 21:33:12 schrieb Johannes Obermayr:
> > I assume the problem is this RTLD_LAZY:
> > http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc.git;a=blob;f=src/posix/plugin.c;h=db2b0ba;h
> > b= HEAD#l53
>
> Maybe.
>
> Could you please pursue this?

PS: Strange enough, I cannot reproduce the crash inside gdb, if I run vlc or
vlc-cache-gen in gdb it doesn't crash.

But I would have a coredump with all debugsymbols if it would help:
http://susepaste.org/20236722

I have found out though, that the fluidsynth plugin makes just the next one
crashing apparently.

You'll see that the text_renderer/libsvg_plugin.so crashes in the coredump,
but if I removed it, just the next plugin would crash.

Maybe this would point to the cause?

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang