[packman] openSUSE 13.1 - Gmerlin Packages missing

Cristian Morales Vega reddwarf at opensuse.org
Sun May 11 11:37:48 CEST 2014

Stefan, there seems to be a problem with the mirroring of the
packages. The packages are building but for example neither
http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/misc/packman/suse/openSUSE_13.1/Multimedia/i586/
http://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/packman/suse/openSUSE_13.1/Multimedia/i586/

has gmerlin.
Extra weird because ftp.gwdg.de has gmerlin-avdecoder but
ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de doesn't.