[packman] OpenShot path melt and blender

Edgar Aichinger edogawa at aon.at
Thu Dec 18 12:01:04 CET 2014

Am Donnerstag, 18. Dezember 2014, 07:59:15 schrieb Nicolas Rochard:
> Hello even if you  try to make an animated title with spécial effect ?
> Best
> Le 18 déc. 2014 00:31, "Mariusz Fik" <fisiu82 at jabster.pl> a écrit :

Out of curiosity, i experimented a bit (being on openSUSE 13.2 too).

I have melt from packman, and blender 2.72b from graphics installed and can see a problem, but with only one of the title animation templates: running "dissolving text" (the one with a blue on black preview) brings up the "bad blender path" dialog with this error message: No frame was found in the output from Blender

All the others seem to work well, but only for the default "blender" entry in settings/blender path.

Next, I copied the blender executable to ~/bin, change blender path to ~/bin/blender, and while i can run it via terminal, openshot cannot run it from there, so I suppose that is what Nicolas is seeing too for parallel installs...

I briefly looked at the sources but have to admit that my python isn't nearly sufficient to make sense of the source code in acceptable time...

Edgar