[packman] 1 click install links not working

Ian Smith iansamit at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 18:18:22 CEST 2013

Thank you for the reply Marguerite.

This doesn't seem to be an isolated instance. I tried a few other random
links with the same result.

I've added 12.1 to 12.3 groups to the .ymp file and submitted it to the
deluge website, but I'm not sure if they will host it themselves. I notice
that all the links on their download page point off-site.

Anyway, good luck with solving the problem. Please let me know if and when
it is resolved so that I can pass the word on.