[packman] openSUSE one clic install

Hartmut spieluhr at ewetel.net
Tue Nov 26 17:56:03 CET 2013

Hi jdd,

I'm using Packman for a very long time and never saw any reason for a
"one-klick-install". If I ever install openSuse on any computer I insert
the Packman-repository into the install-script (add repository) and
everything's fine.

If there would be a one-click-install for a whole bunch of
"audio-video-basic" then I have to sort things out: what would I want to
install and what not. So I will not approve such button. What's good in
your opinion, is perhaps not good in my.

The whole time I work with Packman-software I did not see "huge updates
nearly every day.", I saw them some (few) days. So what?

Regards,

Hartmut