[packman] SLE 11

Hendrik Vogelsang hvogel at hennevogel.de
Mon Nov 18 14:54:31 CET 2013

Hey,

On 18.11.2013 09:04, Stefan Botter wrote:

> OK, this is a fine documentation on the support cycle.
> I do not know about the status of GA, but according to the SuSE website
> you can buy LTSS for up to 5 years support on any SP.

No one that is using packman is using LTSS, trust me. LTSS has a heavy,
heavy price tag to it (hint: try to find a price on suse.com ;-). And
without LTSS, SPs are only supported until 6 months after the next SP.

Let's build for the latest SP that is available, forget about the rest.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://hennevogel.de