[packman] PMBS is up again

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Sun Jul 21 12:55:50 CEST 2013

Hi Mariusz,

following up on your repoprt from Friday:

On Friday, July 19, 2013 12:32:05 AM Mariusz Fik wrote:
> Dnia czwartek, 18 lipca 2013 22:26:34 Stefan Botter pisze:
> The first, I did branch of linphone pacakge from Multimedia to my
> home: project. Then I used `osc -Apm linkpac
> openSUSE.org:openSUSE:Factory linphone mybranch:project` and it
> didn't work... Why?
> linphone package is build in Factory OSS repository, but without
> video support. Its spec file is already prepared to support video,
> so we need only 'linkpac' in pmbs and linphone package should be
> build with video (after updating mediastreamer2) ;-)
> To make it clear and not confuse anyone, I created plain _link in my
> pmbs home prj with:
> `osc -Apm linkpac openSUSE.org:openSUSE:Factory linphone home:Fisiu`
> Build is enabled only for Multimedia/Factory but it shows[1] that
> nothing provides pkgconfig(mediastreamer) >= 2.9.0. Any ideas why?
> Another issues:
> 1. I tried to add (via webui) new Repository in my home project but
> server returned error 500. I was able to add it via `osc -Apm meta
> prj`.

All of the above was caused - so I believe - a non-existing OBS 
interconnect address. There has been a project "Videolan" pointing to a 
non-existing address (DNS still directs to a different host), and the 
SSL verification fails, bringing the whole task to a stop prematurely. I 
believe I have to raise this issue upstream.

Can you please test all of your steps again?

This was a tricky one, took me approx 2 hours to find ... 

> 2. What happened to requests history? For example:
> https://pmbs.links2linux.de/request/show/460

Yes. The requests. You already ade new requests in PMBS, and I could 
test, how it works in 2.4 internally. It failed! Of course, the update 
process did not create two db entries for "deleted" repositories and 
projects. One of them (projects) I created last weekend already, or else 
nothing would have worked. Today I found the missing "repositories" 
entry, now accepting or declining requests works.

The old requests are still there as XML files in the file system. I will 
try to find a way to manually import them into the DB, but this seems to 
me as a low priority task, perhaps Henne can give me a hint (*zwinker*).


Stefan Botter zu Hause
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
URL: <http://lists.links2linux.de/pipermail/packman/attachments/20130721/7f4d9d42/attachment.sig>

More information about the Packman mailing list