[packman] Bug Report

Segundo Díaz Sotomayor smartinds at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 00:28:51 CET 2013

Hi!

I was using Avidemux from:
http://packman.inode.at/suse/openSUSE_13.1/

The bug is when I want cut the video, for example:

VTS_01_1.VOB (50 min) I cut some parts, and later I save with
"video_final.mp4" (42 min).

The "video_final" is desynchronized, I check the video and the audio the
original 50 min, in other words, Avidemux cut the video, but no cut the
audio.

The options in avidemux are: [MPEG4 AVC with Max B Frames = 2 and NTSC 4:3,
of course, is for later upload the video to youtube] -> No Filters, [Audio:
FAAC] -> No Filters.

I use openSUSE 13.1 (x86_64), with KDE and the 2.5.6 version of Avidemux.
In the previous version, this program worked very well, but in this
version, works bad.

Well, this is my report. Thanks for all.

--
 Díaz Sotomayor Segundo Luis Martín
*Ingeniero de Sistemas.*

Linux user #460594 <http://counter.li.org/> <<>> Embajador de openSUSE