[packman] Registration approval (to admins)

Malcolm malcolm_lewis at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 11 15:37:20 CEST 2012

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 13:17:41 +0300
openSUSE user
<devel.opensuse.org at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, Pascal.
>
> Yes, this is official.
>
> And, like I said on IRC too, I don't keep info "anonymous". So here is
> the same info, that I send to you on IRC :
> My name is Serg
> E-mail: devel.openSUSE.org(A)gmail. com
> My project is:
> https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3AopenSUSE_user1
> Where you can check all needed info about my packages and see, that I
> can successfully package them as well.
>
> If you need additional info - just ask.
>
> Best regards.

Hi
Just an observation, are there any packages in your OBS project you
have packaged from scratch? I see many that already exist in the project
already, but you appear to use exiting spec files?

Do you have other contributions to the openSUSE project, eg branched
packages with updates/fixes pushed to the project.

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)
openSUSE 12.2 (x86_64) Kernel 3.4.6-2.10-desktop