[packman] Registration approval (to admins)

openSUSE user devel.opensuse.org at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 12:17:41 CEST 2012

Hi, Pascal.

Yes, this is official.

And, like I said on IRC too, I don't keep info "anonymous". So here is
the same info, that I send to you on IRC :
My name is Serg
E-mail: devel.openSUSE.org(A)gmail. com
My project is: https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3AopenSUSE_user1
Where you can check all needed info about my packages and see, that I
can successfully package them as well.

If you need additional info - just ask.

Best regards.