[packman] OneClick

Martin Schlander martin.schlander at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 19:58:37 CET 2012

Torsdag den 22. november 2012 05:13:44 skrev Carl Fletcher:
> E.g. libdvdplay0 doesn't get installed by the one-click, nor does
> gstreamer-0_10-fluendo-mp3... just a couple omissions that looked
> important to me, there's many more.

People shouldn't need proprietary fluendo to play mp3, when they get the
various gstreamer plugin packages (good, bad, ugly) from Packman. Works fine
for me with no fluendo.

Also I can play encrypted dvd movies without libdvdplay0 installed, I don't
think anything should be needed except libdvdcss2.

But not using GNOME I can't easily test the stuff, so I need some GNOME user to
inform me which packages should be added ...or removed (I wonder if GNOMErs
generally really need libxine for anything, which is currently installed by
the gnome codec 1-click).

So please, any GNOME user please just provide a list of the packages you think
should be installed, and I will update the 1-click accordingly.