[packman] Localbuild failed to find dependencies on packman OBS

Philipp Seiler p.seiler at linuxmail.org
Tue Mar 20 23:34:08 CET 2012

Hi all,

I want to build vlc 2.0.1 on the pmbs, but the OBS cannot find
dependencies on the server. Packages from openSUSE.org work correctly.
I haven't submitted the current state of the sources (including spec
file) yet. (vlc is more than 16mb big and my connection is slow).

Does the problem exist only for me or is this reproducable by others?

Error:

philipp at newton ~/Projects/PackMan/home:phils3r/vlc % osc build
--no-verify openSUSE_12.1 x86_64
WARNING: SSL certificate checks disabled. Connection is insecure!

WARNING: package is not existing on server yet
WARNING: source service from package or project will not be executed.
This may not be the same build as on server! Building vlc.spec for
openSUSE_12.1/x86_64 Getting buildinfo from server and store
to /home/philipp/Projects/PackMan/home:phils3r/vlc/.osc/_buildinfo-openSUSE_12.1-x86_64.xml
Getting buildconfig from server and store
to /home/philipp/Projects/PackMan/home:phils3r/vlc/.osc/_buildconfig-openSUSE_12.1-x86_64
buildinfo is broken... it says: unresolvable: nothing provides
libmad-devel

I also tried this build with tumbleweed. So it doesn't effect 12.1 only.

Regards

Philipp

--
Philipp Seiler