[packman] [PMBS] SR 236 Essentials/npapi-vlc

Cristian Rodríguez crrodriguez at opensuse.org
Sun Jul 1 02:44:13 CEST 2012

El sáb 30 jun 2012 20:04:06 CLT, Cristian Morales Vega escribió:
> On 27 June 2012 22:31, Cristian Morales Vega <reddwarf at opensuse.org> wrote:

>>> is there a problem with it ?
>>
>> No that I know of. But when a stable version is changed by a
>> development one usually there is a good reason. There is one here?
>
> I would not feel as a good maintainer of the package if I would not
> know why the actual tarball is the one it is. I just need to know
> that, *why* the tarball was updated? There was a problem with the old
> version?

I am sorry, but I am not getting this fuzz, I simple updated a package
with an snapshot that is 2 days newer than the official release, it is
clearly labeled as such in the tarball name and afaik it is working..

If this is a problem it can be reverted and I also can stop wasting my
time in absurd discussions.