[packman] Bugtracker for Packman

Pascal Bleser pascal.bleser at opensuse.org
Wed Apr 18 20:57:34 CEST 2012

On 2012-04-18 20:46:59 (+0300), Sagi Ben-Akiva <sagiben at gmail.com> wrote:
> What about trac ?
> http://trac.edgewall.org/
> It is an open source project, it also allows a lot of customization, it has
> alot of plugins http://trac-hacks.org/

Really annoying to use in practice from my experience, and
annoying to set up too.
Trac is pretty useful as a web frontend to a SVN repository, or
if you need to combine a repo, a wiki and possibly a tracker
(although Redmine is nice too), but in this case, just for
bugtracking, I find Trac to be too much of an annoyance.

Bugzilla just needs CGI and a whole bunch of Perl modules (but
those are all in devel:languages:perl, or easily installable
with cpan), and JIRA just needs a JVM (and ideally also a recent
jsvc to run on port 80/443 and do privilege dropping).

[...]

cheers
--
  -o) Pascal Bleser