[packman] vlc 2.0

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Fri Apr 6 00:29:12 CEST 2012

Am Donnerstag, 5. April 2012, 22:24:25 schrieb Smartysmart34:
> Hi all,
>
> Just tried to upgrade to VLC 2.0.
> I encountered a whole bunch of cross dependencies from libpostproc52,
> libavutil51, libxine1-codecs...
>
> So if I want to upgrade libavutil51 to the new version I will have to
> uninstall libpostproc51 and if I do so libxine1-codecs is broken.

Makes no sence, libxine is compiled against the same ffmpeg version like
vlc, and not even since 2.0, also 1.1.3 was.
What version of libxine1-codecs do you have installed?
What way do you use to update the package?
Do you have Packman Repository as Install-Source?
Which mirror do you use.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/