[packman] ProjectX

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Mon Mar 28 21:19:29 CEST 2011

Am Freitag, 25. März 2011 schrieb jdd:
> Le 25/03/2011 21:36, Manfred Tremmel a écrit :
> > Hm, I'm cutting my (SD) vdr recordings every day with ProjectX.
> > I've no problem with it. What's the format of the files you want
> > to cut?
>
> "ts" files from a Belson TV set
>
> I will give you more info, bu I need first to know (if you can answer
>
> :-() where is the config file of projectx? I need to reset the
> :options
>
> to have a sensible result (i changed during tests)

ProjectX 0.91.0 was released (shows 2011-03-31 as date, maybe I've done
something wrong by switching to summertime, but on my callender it's a
view days befor the 31th). I've just uploaded it to the Build-Server
should be available in a view hours.
The local builded version works, but I have to find all the buttons in
the new GUI...

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/