[packman] Repository updating every four hours

Marc Schiffbauer marc at links2linux.de
Fri Mar 11 13:54:22 CET 2011

* Pascal Bleser schrieb am 10.03.11 um 19:15 Uhr:
> Repositories are synchronized every *four* hours.

Pascal, thanks for clarifying this.

A sidenote: It has been every four hours since some years now.

So nothing has really changed regarding that.

Please expect packages to show up a bit earlier on the webpage
than in the repo in the future.

So for the very impatient it will be possible to download a package
manually from the webpage before it shows up in zypper or the like.

-Marc