[packman] libffmpeg-devel

Cristian Morales Vega cmorve69 at yahoo.es
Sun Mar 6 19:43:54 CET 2011

2011/3/5 Herbert Graeber <herbert at links2linux.de>:
> Hi Cristian!
>
> Am Samstag, 5. März 2011, 14:26:49 schrieb Cristian Morales Vega:
>> 2011/3/5 Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69 at yahoo.es>:
>> > so in the ffmpeg case every rebuild will be different since somewhere
>> > there is a __DATE__ macro, but this can be fixed.
>>
>> I didn't test but this should do the trick:
>>
>> FAKE_BUILDDATE=$(LC_ALL=C date -r %{_sourcedir}/%{name}.changes '+%b %e
>> %Y') sed -i "s/__DATE__/\"$FAKE_BUILDDATE\"/" cmdutils.c
>> FAKE_BUILDTIME=$(LC_ALL=C date -r %{_sourcedir}/%{name}.changes
>> '+%H:%M:%S') sed -i "s/__TIME__/\"$FAKE_BUILDTIME\"/" cmdutils.c
>>
>> It uses the ffmpeg.changes modification date as build time.
>
> Nice approach to make buildcompare working.
>
> I have tested this with my quassel package and found that %-characters must be
> doubled to make it work. %S has a special meaning in spec files.

True. I have also added a '-u' to the date command to avoid possible problems.

I have looked through the headers and .pc files and didn't see any
dependency. So if nobody is against it I'm going to remove the extra
-devel Requires.
But to avoid an extra rebuild I would like to know if any of these
should be also changed:

frei0r enabled            no
libopencv support         no
librtmp enabled           no