[packman] Essentials libquicktime is broken

Dave Plater davejplater at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 07:12:52 CEST 2011

On 06/24/2011 05:51 AM, carl fletcher wrote:
> or do you mean libquicktime0
>
> On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 4:07 AM, Dave Plater <davejplater at gmail.com <mailto:davejplater at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     libquicktime is broken, it says "unknown attribute: lsrcmd5" from the link. I'll have a look at my end and see if I can work out
>     what's broken.
>     Dave

The package name is libquicktime the library subpackage is called libquicktime0. I've fixed the service in multimedia:libs by removing the
recompress service which is buggy, that libquicktime is building although it might fail as I also BuildRequires: ffmpeg-devel instead of
the old abi ffmpeg. I'll look into that problem later.

Dave