[packman] Mediatomb broken on openSUSE

HG hg.list at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 14:13:50 CEST 2011

Hi!

Replying myself... seems that the script is expecting to find
/usr/bin/mediatomb - however, that was missing on my system. I looked
some old test setup that I had in some virtual machine and according
to that I made a ln -s to mediatomb-mysql and now I think it works.
Could it have been deleted during the upgrade?

--
HG.