[packman] [PM] openshot 1.3.0-0.pm.11.1 (openSUSE 11.4/noarch)

Nicolas Rochard nrochard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 21:40:20 CEST 2011

Hello,

Sorry for my english, I'm french ...
I'm sorry but as many people on forums, I can't use openshot from packman
repository. It display me :

> --------------------------------
>    OpenShot (version 1.3.0)
> --------------------------------
> Process no longer exists: 9478.  Creating new pid lock file.
> Error:  OpenShot has not been installed in the Python path.
> (Both the site-packages and /usr/share/openshot folders were checked)
>
> Use the following command to install OpenShot:
>   $ sudo python setup.py install

I've been in the same problem on openSUSE 11.2 and someone repair rpm and
openShot was working again. Could you fix it please ?
Best regards

My hardware configuration :
http://www.smolts.org/client/show/pub_8fff1a95-d4bd-4edb-b1e1-d46c1ba37239
openSUSE 11.4 64 bits on Gnome 3.0