[packman] Missing -32bit packages

todd rme toddrme2178 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 18:00:17 CEST 2011

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 2:31 PM, todd rme <toddrme2178 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 1:20 AM, todd rme <toddrme2178 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Has there been any progress on getting the last few 32-bit gstreamer
>> dependencies made available?  The lack of these packages is currently
>> causing problems with wine, since it requires 32-bit versions of the
>> gstreamer packages in order to work properly.  libxine1-32bit also
>> does not install because of missing dependencies.
>>
>> So far -32bit versions of these packages are still needed in order to
>> get full 32-bit support:
>>
>> gstreamer-0_10-plugins-good-32bit:
>> libcaca0-32bit
>>
>> libxine1-32bit:
>> libmodplug1-32bit
>>
>> gstreamer-0_10-plugins-ugly-32bit:
>> libdvdread4-32bit
>> libid3tag-32bit
>> libopencore-amrnb0-32bit
>> libopencore-amrwb0-32bit
>> libsidplay1-32bit
>> libtwolame0-32bit
>> libx264-114-32bit
>>
>> gstreamer-0_10-plugins-bad-32bit:
>> libamrwb3-32bit
>> libass4-32bit
>> libavcodec52-32bit
>> libavutil50-32bit
>> libcdaudio-32bit
>> libdc1394-22-32bit
>> libdca0-32bit
>> libdirac_encoder0-32bit
>> libdvdnav4-32bit
>> libdvdread4-32bit
>> libenca0-32bit
>> libgstsignalprocessor-0_10-0-32bit
>> libgstvdp-0_10-0-32bit
>> libkate1-32bit
>> libmodplug1-32bit
>> libmpcdec5-32bit
>> libmusicbrainz4-32bit
>> libquicktime-32bit
>> libredland0-32bit
>> libslv2-9-32bit
>> libschroedinger-1_0-0-32bit
>> libSoundTouch0-32bit
>> libswscale0-32bit
>> libvpx0-32bit
>> libx264-114-32bit
>> libxvidcore4-32bit
>> mjpegtools-32bit
>>

>> I think this is all of them.  There may be a few mistakes, though.
>> Obviously gstreamer-0_10-plugins-good-32bit and libxine1-32bit are the
>> most important, and each only needs one more package before it should
>> work (although each needs a different package).
>> gstreamer-0_10-plugins-ugly-32bit only needs a few additional
>> packages.  gstreamer-0_10-plugins-bad-32bit looks like it is still
>> missing a lot of dependencies.
>>
>> -Todd
>>

> The only missing dependency of gstreamer-0_10-plugins-good-32bit,
> libcaca0-32bit, is now available from the openSUSE multimedia:libs
> repository.
>
> libgstsignalprocessor-0_10-0 and libgstvdp are in
> gstreamer-0_10-plugins-bad, so they can just be added to the
> baselibs.conf file for that.
>
> I have also added 32bit versions of these packages:
>
> to multimedia:libs
> libass4-32bit
> libcdaudio-32bit
> [...]

The rasqal and raptor 32bit packages are now available as well.  This
means all the dependencies for gstreamer I could find available in the
official OBS instance are now available.  But they require users
including 2 other repositories in addition to packman in order to get
gstreamer working.

-Todd