[packman] libav vanished?

Frank Steiner fsteiner-mail1 at bio.ifi.lmu.de
Mon Apr 11 12:07:52 CEST 2011

Hi,

last week I switched from ffmpeg to libav, but tonight my mirror script
downloaded updates for packages like libavutil50, libpostproc51 etc.
which could not be installed because no matching libav upgrade was
delivered.

Checking the packman website it seems that libav packages have been
removed completely. Is this just a temporary situation or has packman
dropped libav?

cu,
Frank
--