[packman] Plans for Factory?

Cristian Morales Vega cmorve69 at yahoo.es
Fri Jul 16 16:41:33 CEST 2010

Since I maintain libraries based on yours at home:RedDwarf:fakePackman
openSUSE's OBS I would like to know what will be the status of the
Packman's Factory repository now that openSUSE 11.3 has been released.
SInce 11.0-11.3 have been updated today and factory was last updated
at 14th it seems to be abandoned now (ok, just two days, but since it
makes sense to stop building for it...), but I would like to be sure.

Thanks.

p.s. if it's abandoned perhaps it should be deleted?