[packman] [PM] mediatomb 0.11.0-2.pm.3.1 (openSUSE 11.2/x86_64)

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Sun Jan 3 15:33:35 CET 2010

Am Sonntag, 3. Januar 2010 schrieb Frank H. Heil:
> Hello Toni,

please include ALWAYS the mailinglist in CC.

> when do you plan your next build? I saw, that yesterday evening the
> opensuse 11.0 and 11.1 rpm's had an update.
this was a technical rebuild, triggered by a update of a required package.

I'll check this package if I find some time in the next days :)

> One more question about the source.rpm - see below.
see here:
http://www.linux-club.de/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=106563

(in german, but I guess you'll understand it)

otherwise look here:
http://dev-loki.blogspot.com/2009/05/import-packman-package-signing-keys.html

> Frank
<snip>