[packman] [PM] sword 1.6.1-1.pm.3.1 (openSUSE 11.2/i586)

Martin Hofius martin at hofius-online.com
Sat Feb 6 16:08:58 CET 2010

Hi Detlef,
I just updated to the latest version of bibletime and sword via packman (on
openSuse 11.2, KDE 4.3.5 from KDE:Stable).

Now the bibletime program works nearly perfect - but I miss a small (but
important) part: the bible books.
All bible books disappeared from the bookshelf in the main window. Using the
booksheof administration dialog I get common books, dictionaries and others
from crosswire.org, but no bible books.

On the same system I can read all bible books with my jsword/bible desktop
program - so I think that all data in the /home/martin/.sword directory is ok.
I also testet renaming .bibletime and .sword directories - without success :-(

What happened to bibletime/sword?

Greetings
Martin