[packman] pdftk for PackMan

Justin Lau jusses2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 16:06:43 CET 2010

Hi,

I would like to contribute pdftk 1.41 that I built for openSUSE 11.0, 11.1
(gcj 4.3), and 11.2 (gcj 4.4). This package could satisfy the dependency for
pdftk-qgui already on PackMan. I combined patches from Gentoo and Debian to
overcome the change in behaviour of gcjh since version 1.41 was released in
2006. You can have a look at the spec and patches on the openSUSE build
service, project home:justinlau.

If PackMan is interested in adding this package, please send me information
on how to contribute. I would be happy to repackage to meet PackMan's rpm
standards.

Thanks,
Justin