[packman] [PM] ardour2 2.8-0.pm.1 (openSUSE 11.1/i586)

Bruno Canning bruno.canning at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Dec 7 22:18:49 CET 2010

Hi Toni,

I've got a problem with ardour2. There hasn't been a package built since
openSUSE 11.1 was released and 11.3 has been out for a few months now. I
notice that you are the packager for ardour2, so that's why I'm writing
to you today. I appreciate that you may be busy (or you might have just
forgotten about this) but is there any chance of building an up to date
package for 11.3?

Many thanks in advance and warm regards,
Bruno