[packman] [PM] smile 0.9.14-0.pm.1.1 (openSUSE 11.1/i586)

MichaƂ Smoczyk admin at nocnyrzepin.net
Wed Sep 23 00:36:04 CEST 2009

Thank you very much for SMILE package update, but this program is
still unusable, because it does not generate final movie output.

I've figured why:

SMILE log file says that there is no *fake.pl* file (perl script) in
/opt/smile/ directory. You must copy this file (fake.pl) from
sources to /opt/smile and everything is all right.

Please, join this file into package, now it lacks.

I don't know exactly what this file is for, but I've found some
comments about this problem on SMILE website (unfortunately in
French which I don't understand much):

http://smile.tuxfamily.org/?q=node/251#comments

Regards,

--
/\/\ichau, admin [malpka] nocnyrzepin [kropa] net
http://www.nocnyrzepin.net