[packman] [PM] xine-lib 1.1.16.3-2.pm.6.1 (openSUSE 11.1/i686)

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Wed Sep 23 15:41:47 CEST 2009

Am Mittwoch, 23. September 2009 schrieb René Krell:

> when do you think will be Xine and ffmpeg packages available for
>  openSUSE 11.2? At the moment I get them from re-patching and
>  re-compiling packages made for 11.1 from Packman. It would be fine
>  to have them already now for testing with the quite stable factory.

They are allready available. We do not have entries in the webinterface
for 11.2, but they are on the mirrors. I've added nearly all packages
also as 11.2 packages (at the moment I'm fighting with synfig, hope to
get it fixed the next hour), other packagers also have added many
packages.
Simply follow the instructions in our faq to add the packman Repository
into YaST.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/