[packman] [PM] gstreamer010-ffmpeg 0.10.9-999.pm.999.3 (openSUSE 11.2/x86_64)

Jean-Christophe Baptiste jc at phocean.net
Tue Nov 17 22:36:27 CET 2009

Hello Toni,

I am not really sure but I think I have an issue with the latest version
of this package.

Since then, all the players relying on gstreamer can't read any
xvid/divx movies... There is no error message or anything, the reading
just doesn't start and stays on a blank screen (it also randomly fails
in finding the movie length).

Please let me know if ou ever already heard about this issue and how I
could help further.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,
Jean-Christophe