[packman] Request: MakeMKV-Repository for OpenSuse 11.2

Peter Maffay onelifeonemission at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 17:18:40 CET 2009

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

this message has been written in english in order to be understandable for
as many people as possible. ;)

Recently I´ve been talking to Mr. Chen from the MakeMKV-Team on the
Doom9-Forums, asking him whether he would support the idea
of building a repository for MakeMKV for OpenSuse 11.2 (coming out
tomorrow). He clearly showed sympathy with our idea and told me, that he
would love to provide additional assistance _if_ your team accepts the
request.

Woukd you be able to build a repository for MakeMKV found at www.MakeMKV.com
?
If you do, please feel free to get in touch with Mike Chen through his web
address: mike.chen82 at googlemail.com

THANK YOU for listening to this shoutout.

-F.