[packman] Funguloids fails to run with openal-soft (default in 11.1)

Pavol Rusnak prusnak at suse.cz
Wed Jan 14 12:08:54 CET 2009

Cristian: I read your mail, but I'm not sure what steps do you expect
from me. Please consult with Toni and when you are agreed on changes,
send me the proposals and I will alter the OBS packages respectively.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK                                       SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
Package Maintainer                                Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144                                     19000 Praha 9, CR
prusnak[at]suse.cz                                http://www.suse.cz