[packman] wma not functioning in openSUSE-11.2

oldcpu oldcpu at opensuse-forums.org
Sun Dec 27 19:52:12 CET 2009

Just to complete this thread.

With the latest Packman packaged MPlayer version, I can now hear .wma
play properly on a 32-bit openSUSE-11.2 (instead of the static that I
obtained before).

More specifically, for .wma I note:
* MPlayer-1.0rc2_r30099-1.pm.1.1.i586 plays .wma (and .wmv audio) properly
* MPlayer-1.0rc2_r29796-2.pm.3.3.i586 gives only static for .wma (and
static for .wmv audio).

Thanks for the fix.  I just tested vlc, xine, and mplayer for both .wma
and .wmv on both 32-bit and 64-bit openSUSE-11.2 PCs, and they all play
well.

Thank you very much for a great packaging job.

Lee
aka oldcpu